Once more I find myself nominated by the kind hearted Jessica at https://jessicabakkers.com, a lovely blog with a variety of types of posts. With so much coming out every day one wonders how she finds time to work on that novel of hers.
This time she’s nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I’m not sure how versatile I am, but I’ll certainly give it a go.
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
Bloggers nominate other bloggers who they believe deserve recognition for their high quality standard of writing, uniqueness of content, passion and love displayed throughout the site and to top it off, amazing photos!
Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link.
Nominate up to 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Also, inform them about the nomination.
Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
My 7 Fun Facts
2. I am an avid re-reader and re-watcher. I often set myself general goals for reading/watching new material, but prefer to revisit old favorites when I want to relax.
3. I prefer reading physical paper over screens, partly because on some level I find it tiring to read digital text, and partly because I like the physicality of paper; particularly the feel of the paper between my fingers, the sound of a page turning, and the subtle smell of the book.
4. When school required me to play an instrument I chose the flute. Along with the oboe, the violin, and the saxophone, I find the flute to be a very expressive instrument. But I soon realized that I did not have a natural affinity for creating music, and the time needed was time I wanted to spend writing.
5. If writing wasn’t my passion I think I would focus on cooking and cosplay.
6. I almost always have long lists: ideas, books to read, shows to watch, music to listen to, etc. My lists have a habit of growing faster than I can keep up, which means I’m rarely current.
7. I tend to believe that something exists, in a spiritual sense, but I still debate what that something is, or how I would describe it. I believe in treating faith the same way I treat writing, an ongoing process of gradually learning from others, incorporating what makes sense while avoiding any sense of completeness. I believe in lifelong learning, which means we are never “done”.
My nominees for this award are:
*I understand that awards like this may not be for everyone. If you do choose to participate, please leave a link to your award in the comments. If not, no worries. I wish you all luck on your journeys.